Sunday, January 1, 2012

Thankful for in 2012


So like many people I belong to Facebook and yes I even admit to stalking once in awhile LOL but if ya don't how do you find out the dirt LOL. Anyway, every November I see all my friends and family post what they are thankful for each day and usually I jump on the band wagon. However this year, I decided to boycott the activity...I know right you are shocked, but with every holiday I see my friends say, we should feel this way everyday. I have been in this club and decided that it made me a hypocrite if I didn't apply this to my life, so this year that's my first GOAL. Not resolution, because labeling it that means I will fail, its inevitable. Please feel free to list your stuff here too, if you want, I am happy to share.

Lets be thankful this year for what we have, not what we want or what we don't have. Life is too short, to NOT start LOVING our lives and appreciating the small things in them. I love my husband, kids, and family, but what I love more are the little things I overlook, or have become complacent about, so this year I am going to LOVE MY LIFE.

1. I am thankful for my husband calling me from work at midnight last night, so that we could ring in the New Year together. It's not something I expected, but so appreciated.
2.
3.

No comments: