Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Now what song is it?

Nope this isn't some mushy "our" song blog. Its about me wanting to kick his butt. See my dear husband is a die hard youtube addict LOL. The other day I was READING the news...yes, reading....we have a game he youtubes, and I turn on the closed captioning and read whatever I wanna watch...it's like time together doing what each of us wants LOL.

None the less, he was playing this song, called Penny on the Floor, and I wasn't paying attention...but apparently my subconscious was since today I was humming it...and I didn't have any darn idea WTH the song was.



I finally figured it out, and looked up the lyrics and now I know the song. I will leave a penny on the floor when he leaves till he comes back. Now what song is buzzing in your head today? Bet you find yourself humming Penny on the Floor before day is out.

Have a great day...spending more time with Shayne before he goes.

No comments: