Monday, February 23, 2009

I am OFFICIALLY OLD

I was up in the middle of the night (damn insomnia LOL) and on comes a commercial for the "Silver Care Plan" and the commercial goes on to say "if you were born between 1924 and 1969 call now yadda, yadda, yadda."

So I sat for a minute and all the sudden light dawned on me that OMG I was part of that group now. I actually qualify for the "Silver Care Plan" holy cow, when did I get old enough for that?

It was a big dose of "move it or lose it sister" so I got up...since I was up anyway LOL and cleaned up the whole downstairs. Now I am sure I will be butt tired at KD's nap time but at least my house will be cleaned.

I do believe in the adage of "you are only as old as you feel." And I don't feel OLD per say, but holy cow in less than 8 months I will officially be 40 years old....whew remember when that seemed old to us LOL. Well I am NOT gonna behave like an OLD woman, I am getting in shape, and getting stuff done...just hang on for the ride gang.

No comments: