Sunday, April 19, 2009

So much changes



....in a week's time. Now although our in-laws still haven't talked to us (and I feel bad about it...but DH said "DON'T CALL" so out of respect for him, I can't call). I do miss talking to her, but as with anything it will work itself out I hope.

Last week we were hunting for eggs, and I was holding back tears while Shayne packed his last few items to head out for another deployment. And we've been lucky this week to chat everyday. Funny you get used to that nightly phone call....knowing in the back of your mind that it WILL end, and now that we are to the point the calls will be "less" I am sad. I know that today's military is luckier to be able to have the technology to email and call more often than my grandparents, but boy its still tough.

I have a friend who has started up an organization that I truly BELIEVE in, and I hope that you all check it out. Next month my family will be the "spot light" military family, and I'm pretty excited, yet nervous to put it all in writing....but challenges are meant to be faced.

I hope that Spring weather has hit where you all live, its been beautiful here this week-end and OMGosh how much the kids have LOVED it. Spring break ends tomorrow for the kids, and although its bittersweet that it'll be quiet here, OMGosh I'm so glad it will be quiet LOL and I can get back to some sort of "normalcy"

Happy Sunday everyone.

No comments: