Wednesday, January 13, 2010

If you could....

....do anything in your life what would that be? I want that one DREAM, that you always saw yourself doing. Remember this dream could be a job, an activity/hobby, or anything. None of the stuff that enters our decision making realm can apply here. It is just the ONE thing you DREAMED of doing your whole life.


For me it was writing. I love to write, and it makes me happy when others read my stuff. However I am a big sissy when it comes to submitting anything to anyone. I'm safe here on my blogs, I can write what I think or feel or believe and readers can judge, but its still my blog. If I were to submit any of my writings OFFICIALLY, I stand the chance of being told "I suck" or better yet "keep your day job." Yep for me I wished I could find the inner strength to "Just do it" (thanks Nike for the line).


So tell me its a new year, a new decade and everyday is a new chance to be or do something else that we thought of or dreamed of....The sky is the limit for ALL of us.

No comments: