Monday, February 11, 2008

Tulips....


....Spring, Easter they all remind me of Tulips. But Saturday Tulips represented a wonderfully positive thing for me (not that spring and Easter aren't LOL I just meant a personal memory/moment of ONLY mine). See over the past 16 years, my darling husband had regularly come home with either fresh cut flowers or a potted plant or flower of some sort. However in 2006 after he deployed he kind of got out of the habit of that "smile" he got from me for flowers. So occasionally I get pissy that I haven't gotten any for awhile, and do that "back door" thing and REMIND my kids to tell him LOL. Whatever we all do it if NECESSARY LOL. But on Saturday he brought me home flowers (well a potted Tulip plant) on his own.

So my POSITIVE is that I was once again REMINDED of how much we do love each other, and that the SIMPLE acts we ALL take for granted in our daily lives, that we need to try and recognize more often...because if we don't have those things life gets mighty sad and lonely.

Stop and smell the flowers today!!!!

1 comment:

snowflake said...

That's a good man right there! Your flowers are beautiful and I know you will enjoy them! Have a great weekend my friend!