Thursday, February 28, 2008

Valentines Day

yep I am only about two weeks late but since I got sick on Valentines day night and was out of comission for a few weeks here I am finally updating.

First let me say I LOVE my husband...he never ceases to amaze me. We were pretty low in the funds dept since it was 24 hours before the Navy paid us LOL but we don't ususally do a whole lot for what Shayne calls a "HALLMARK HOLIDAY" LOL but I called and said I cooked spagetti and garlic bread for dinner...can you please stop and get some chocolate for the kids they should get a Valentine from us. Now I had managed to get some Sweet Tea (big spender I am at $2.29 for 1/2 a gallon LOL) for him he LOVES Iced Tea. Anyway, you'll remember a week before Valentines day he brought me home the potted tulips so I figured we were even. Well to my suprise the man brought me in TONS of stuff..he so rocks. I got my roses, Edys Chocolate ice cream, and chocolate milk, and chocolate frosted cake all for me I looked at him like he was nuts, and he said I didn't know what kind of CHOCOLATE you would want. I just melted it was so nice.

And as a side note he brought the kids home HUGE Hershey Candy bars one for each of them...they were all a bit wound up but they were all happy.

1 comment:

snowflake said...

That's wonderful Steph! He's definitely a keeper! Reading your blog made me hungry!