Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wednesday

Ya know when we were kids Monday was the worse day of the week...I mean the week-end was over and back to school we went. I have as an adult decided that Wednesday is the WORST day of the week. Think about it, its no where near the week-end YET, and you have been busting your butt, or fighting the AM fight with kids to get ready, hurry up, pack your bag....or driving to every activity under the moon ALREADY and its NOT over for the week yet.

Now all that being said, it isn't a big deal because I LOVE my life, and my kids, but HOLY COW, I just realized I wake up DREADING every Wednesday. I have to find a POSITIVE way to enjoy today...but um its cold, and well its cold here in Virginia, and I have TONS of laundry to do, because my lazy butt didn't finish it this week-end LOL.

Oh well better to get it done as opposed to dwell on the YUCK of the day. I have a PLAN...a MISSION so to speak LOL. I am getting phone calls done, laundry done, dinner on, and the house picked up before 2pm today. That's the plan...as soon as I get my feet warm LOL.

Have a Great Wednesday (hump day sounds so repulsive doesn't it now LOL) my fellow bloggers.

No comments: