Thursday, September 23, 2010

Being a mom....

....for my entire life all I ever truly wanted to be was a really good mom. Some days I actually "think" I am. But other days, phew I just stink. With the first two boys I was on them like white on rice, and now with the little ones, I some days feel I am so "busy" running with the older ones, that they get lost in the shuffle. I am exhausted every moment, and now I am trying to go to school and finish so I can get a flippen job...where I will mesh that in I don 't know, but I NEED too.


So today as I look around my house, I realize I have to start getting MORE done, I mean, and I have to do better. The question is, where do I find that "inner drive to do it?" Does anyone know if its on clearance somewhere? I mean take for example my weight, I so WANT to be skinnier, and I get on a roll and do well, then something happens (this time surgery) and I quit doing what I'm doing, and I am back to ground zero.


So today I am going to PRIORITIZE my life and get my butt in gear....


1. call DR tomorrow AM to set up appt to discuss "weighty" issue LOL

2. Get house cleaning schedule back in place (no avoiding it anymore)

3. Laundry caught up AND put away this time

4. Homework schedule for ALL of us ENFORCED

5. Remind my husband and kids how much I love them


If I can get these things in place life will allow me to breathe a bit more "I THINK." Any other ideas and encouragement is always welcome. Thanks for letting me vent my blogger friends.


No comments: