Monday, September 27, 2010

When it rains....



....it pours. Is there some law that says when one thing (you can't afford to fix) breaks, so does everything else? I know, I know, Murphy's Law....but how about cutting some slack for a mom, in school on a budget that doesn't allow for any major issues LOL.

That being said, I need to:

  • fix the tire rim (yes still),
  • get two new tires (well used ones LOL they are cheaper),
  • call Frigidaire to fix the water pump on my diswasher,
  • finish fixing the darn toilet (yes still)
  • then paint my daughters room,
  • get her a new mattress,
  • fix the tiles in the boys room (thank you babies for having the ability to peel and break 6 stick down tiles LOL)
  • Figure out a way to pay the bills with the husband's paycheck (while I pray to hit the Lottery)
and this isn't even my daily list of stuff to do? Or all the MAJOR things that need done before the family comes to visit for son's graduation in June. Where oh where is my Fairy Godmother with her bank account, and her "you are skinny" wand? Well I would love someone to find her and send her here to my house SUPER FAST.
Off to finish picking up, lighting the wonderful carmel pecan candles, and then drink a great cup of coffee, and maybe it will all FEEL better...even if it isn't before the bus drops off my pride and joy(s) from school.

No comments: