Friday, June 12, 2009

You have TWO Choices (disclaimer here)


~DISCLAIMER~

I wrote this blog in December of last year on another site I belong too, and it got some NOT so happy responses from a few people. But today in looking over my life, I realized that this is such a GREAT post, that I needed to put it here to REMIND myself. So gang READ it, COMMENT on it, and then take a DEEP BREATH and THINK about it.

You have TWO Choices....

...in your life, and ONLY two. You can choose to be happy with your life and enjoy the adventure, or you can choose to be miserable. And before you say, "Well, no there are lots of other choices I have to make in my life." But that's not true, see every choice you make in your life falls in behind how you choose to approach your life.

So its your choice, and only yours....What choice are you gonna make. Today I am going to be HAPPY....I am going to enjoy my adventure that is my life.



1 comment:

navywife6 said...

~As a side note, many people did the "what about people with depression, they can't help it." Well I will add the comment I made to this one:

This was never meant to sound "Pollyanna" it is how I am choosing to face life right now. I am almost 40 and I just started taking stock in my life, and I don't wanna be unhappy everyday.

I also know that many people have medical conditions that can bar them from what society terms as "happy" but one of my good friends told me (and yes she is on meds for depression, as well as OTHER psych medication) that this is true for her too, that maybe just not wanting to kill herself is the happy choice on many days...so she still makes choices. So thank you my dear friend for your email reminding me that this is a good life mantra to start living by.~