Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I am Woman hear me roar....

....well hear me whine. My cat got sick, I gave up my hair coloring money (guess I'm on root patrol here at home awhile longer :( ) to fix my baby. But it got me thinking, since I became a mother I give up so much...and most of the time I am fine with it, but what I wanna know is if I ever get to spend on me w/o a laundry list of stuff the kids need/want/have to have? I mean do they out grow it EVER.

So I know the phrase about "once you a a mom, you're a mom for life" and I am so cool with that but OMG I wanna shop for me, or even for Shayne w/o worrying. Now that doesn't mean looking at a price tag, I'm ok with that too, I don't wanna be rich (well I mean I'd like too but I'm ok with my status in life at the moment LOL) but again I want to just shop w/o the back of my mind, saying "school supplies, school clothes, food, doctors money, etc etc etc" ya know what I mean?

So this is my mission for myself starting TODAY...I am gonna get SOMETHING for me...not anyone else in my darn household LOL, something...any great ideas gang? Put on those thinking caps and give me SOMETHING to shop for ME that won't make me feel guilty.

No comments: