Friday, January 4, 2008

Baby its cold outside.....


now I know that's a song and all LOL but my butt is freezing. I moved from Ohio to North Carolina to be WARMER....I am thinking it would be better to have SNOW then I'd be expecting 14 degrees at 8:45 AM.


Anyway today I want to talk about my grandpa who used to say to me "accomplish ONE thing everyday and then you haven't wasted the day." Well I never really put any thought into that I just blew it off as old folks talking ya know. Never mind that as cold as I am today I am feeling like a really OLD person LOL So I gave this some thought and decided it so applies to my BABY STEPPING NEW YEARS RESOLUTION now doesn't it? So today I have picked up the house already, dressed the babies, got the older boys out the door to school, hubby up and out to work, showered, and fed everyone including the dogs breakfast, and I'm blogging TWO DAYS in a row...so I've accomplished SOMETHING. I am sure that isn't exactly what Grandpa meant by this phrase, but it'll do for today.

Now that I have only 2 loads to wash (which I will get done soon) I think I am gonna go appreciate the fact that I have two little furnaces here ready to watch a movie with me, and love the fact that today I get to sit for a little while and laugh with them. Life is too short to be SERIOUS all the time, so today I did SOMETHING and now its PLAYTIME.

T.G.I.F. my fellow bloggers

No comments: