Thursday, January 3, 2008

Today is.....



...the first day of the rest of my life. Well maybe NOT the first day but its how I am going to approach life this year. Ya know I did A LOT of soul searching the past few weeks and realized I am a BITCH....not something to be proud of either. I mean what do I really care what other people do with their lives, or what they get...I have two new cars (I owe, I owe, I owe still LOL). 4 AMAZING kids, of which two are NEVER in trouble in school and get FANTASTIC grades...I have a husband who loves me whether I am 150lbs or 300lbs (although he'd prefer me at 150 LOL). He's in the Navy so we get to move and have ADVENTURES. No, all in all I have a GREAT LIFE. So this year as 2008 unfolds I am going to be POSITIVE about life, less BITCHY, and I'm gonna GET HEALTHY...not today will I do all of them but BABY STEPS and by years end I'll be who I SEE myself as being instead of who I have BEEN.

Happy New Year all my Blog friends

1 comment:

snowflake said...

So glad I found your blog Steph! Right on sister! Loved your post. Like I said on the Cafe, the question isn't who is going to let me, it's who's going to stop me! I know that 2008 will bring great things for you and for your family! A positive attitude is so contagious! Glad I read this tonight ! Love and hugs, Snow