Monday, January 7, 2008

A family that

.....Plays together, and Laugh together doesn't have much to worry about right? Well my POSITIVE today is that even though we are 800 miles away from home here we sit as a family watching and cheering and YELLING really loud about the Ohio State game.....and hang on yeah there might even be some swearing if they drop the ball again LOL. But we are having a GREAT time......

So as I sit here listening to my phone ring every couple minutes as my son's friends call and razz him or eat humble pie because LSU messed up, I find myself smiling. I wonder if when they are grown up and gone if they will sit and laugh and cheer with their kids?

The moments like these when we are all DOING something TOGETHER are what make being a family WONDERFUL.

1 comment:

snowflake said...

It's wonderful that you all enjoyed the game together. Too bad about the outcome... I'm a Buckeye's fan too. :( You know, it's moments like that which you really treasure and it is so nice when you realize it while in that moment.