Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The smell.....



....you know the one the "Spring Air" you can't describe it, the can't bottle it, its just there and only at certain times. The best is it doesn't have to necessarily have to be Spring. I was looking back at my Missing you blog and about the 1st picnic of the season while my husband was deployed, and the air kinda just hit me. I quickly opened all the windows in my house and sat down....and OMG there it was that "Spring is here" smell. Didn't motivate me to exercise but it did motivate me to REMEMBER another GREAT memory in my life, which leads me to this moment today.

My POSITIVE for today is that We, as a family, are coming out of the FUNK that we have been in as individuals, and as a family. You know the one that gets you depressed, and funny, and lazy, and well just all around funky. I find us starting to TALK more than we have in the past few months, I find us LAUGHING A LOT more than we have. I guess that the stresses of LIFE IN GENERAL can get to all of us.

Isn't it funny how a simple smell, memory, or moment make EVERYTHING CLEAR in your life. Gosh I love that "Spring Air" smell don't you?

No comments: