Friday, January 18, 2008

I am being POSITIVE

yeah, yeah thats right its what I keep telling myself this week...remember it is my New Years Resolution...to be POSITIVE...but OMG is it truly possible? I mean now I have made it longer than previous resolutions LOL. But 365 days of POSITIVE do you think that is possible at all, or would it be a Guinness Record? Hmmmmmmmm now there's an idea, maybe I could set a record LOL.

Well lets see I do have a few GREAT things from the past week to brag about, lets see the kitchen and living room are DONE still...and are staying clean WHOO HOOO. Osten got an 88% (a high III) on his math EOC (the state proficiency test) so that's EXCELLENT...if you even know he is the person "Math for Dummies" was written for LOL he hates, it, and PANICS...I mean PANICS (white knuckles, sick, head on desk during tests LOL) so he only needed an 80% (a low III) to pass the class, and he did it. Mack will be the color guard next week at a Boy Scout function, and he got a 95% on his keyboarding final....with a great, big, red WOW!!! on it. They are doing great.

Shayne will be home for the next four days and although I do love him, and want him here, OMG I dread it too, I mean the house is always messier when he's here, I NEVER get control of the darn remote, he moves from the bed, to the chase lounge, to the bathroom and then my computer chair, just enough to INTERFERE with my flippen schedule. HOWEVER being POSITIVE (LOL) I will be glad to have him here to talk too (if I want too LOL). He is a good man, so it'll all be fine...besides he does have to go to the ALL day wrestling tournament on Saturday so that'll be like my day off LOL.

Anyway, today I'll be back on CLEANING schedule this AM so I can be ready for the influx of family (kids are off school tonight till Thursday too) this week. Maybe I'll leave the laundry to do, throughout the week, I mean I MAY need an escape to the laundry room LOL

I hope the week-end is great for all of you...we are hoping for the dusting to an inch of snow we MAY get tomorrow afternoon LOL.

1 comment:

Tish C. Hill said...

Great to see you blogging again!

Hug - Tish