Sunday, January 20, 2008

So here is what I figured out.....

NO matter how POSITIVE I WANT to be, some days its just ok to be pissy. I mean I personally have my OWN insecurities issues but someday I can't no matter how hard I try I can't be supportive. I know hubby is stressed and tired of his job, and the constant PT he has to do (nope unfortunately he wasn't blessed with a small waist and big neck LOL), and the fact, like the rest of the world, we live paycheck to paycheck...but ya know what me too. I mean I would love to be skinnier, and not get disheartened with my life (kids, house, all of it), and I would love not to have to look at a price tag ever. But you know what that is life, sometimes its just what it is, you have to make the best out of life.

So today I yelled, and although I meant it, I do feel bad, I tend to be NASTY and I never just let it die. I mean I keep rehashing it with curt comments and it just fuels the damn fire. So most of the time if I'd just shut the hell up it would help the situation diffuse but nope not me I get it in my damn craw and keep going. So how do I change that? I mean sometimes I feel like if I don't say anything, then I just stew and it isn't gonna get any better...and whether I am right or wrong its all on my feelings and sometimes they are HARD to deal with.

Ok so now that I used my POSITIVE blog to VENT...now what? I mean I am not saying I'm sorry because one, its who and how I have been for 17 years, and two changes need to be made....and not all by me. I remember when he brought home a 6 pack of beer and a bouquet of flowers. Not that this is all that's expected but once in awhile I really WANT...no I NEED to feel appreciated. Guess I'll wait and see where the night goes....please let it be MORE POSITIVE tonight than it has been the past few days.

Off to be a cheese head (only by process of elimination since the Browns aren't in the playoffs *cry*) but on the other hand that Brett Farve is a good looking older quarterback (and yep I tell hubbyt that too LOL).

Happy Sunday fellow bloggers.

No comments: