Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My horoscope today......


says "Your home life needs extra attention today. While it could be physical or structural, more likely it involves someones feelings, so be prepared for a long discussion that might not quite reach resolution."

Now I don't really put all my EGGS in one basket on the horoscope band wagon but today's wasn't very POSITIVE now was it? Hhhhhhmmmmmmmm hope this doesn't mean there is a FIGHT brewing, I was just thinking how GRATEFUL I am for my life, my kids, and my husband, and how PROUD I am of all of them.

So do I worry and wait about what MIGHT happen or do I make a conscious effort to NOT fight.....or do I NEED to have an argument? I mean do I follow the stars or just hope bedtime comes fast and quick with no MAJOR issues LOL?

Well my POSITIVE for today is that I am warm with pride and love for my family, my husband and my life....and as far as those stars go, well I hope they stay up in the sky and light my path tonight and not mess around too much inside, I'm really too tired after last night primary coverage to deal with it all LOL.

Happy Wednesday everyone (Hump day just sounds Vulgar now doesn't it LOL)

1 comment:

snowflake said...

Nope Steph, your stars are what you make them! I know you can get through the day without a major blowout, unless you feel that someone needs to be put back in line - LOL! Have a great day!