Friday, May 15, 2009

The "POOL"

Ok, I FINALLY did it...I invested more than $60 in a pool for summer...it was a STELLAR deal (How'd you like that word Preston LOL). Now I told Shayne I was getting it in June when they got out of school and I told him it was gonna be a size smaller than this one, but guess what for $70 more I got a MUCH bigger one, and its not one of those darn BLADDER POOLS...been there done that.

So I got the pool at 6:30 am before the kids left, and guess what it is finally JUST FILLING up NOW. Now you know I had to clean the house, feed KD, scrub up the floor where my damn dog decided she should pee right in front of my "fat butt" (I was walking to the door) for God sakes she is 2 yrs old ...."TIME TO STOP PEEING on the DAMN FLOOR." Every time she does it I swear to all things HOLY that she is gone when it happens again....but guess what she's still HERE...but only till she does it the NEXT time LOL.

Lets see
got pool (check),
cleaned house (check),
set up pool (check),
picked up kids from schools (check)
Listened to KD make me NUTSO about "is it ready yet, is it ready yet" (CHECK, CHECK, CHECK),
and for the love of God I just realized my kids haven't eaten dinner yet...so PAPA Johns will be delivering (sorry Shayner...in my jammies already LOL)


Now that list looks like a heck of a lot less than I actually did, but as I put the hose in the POOL from HELL today, I of course had to pee...did I tell you that I was INSIDE the thing...oh yeah, my dear friend said...get in push out the wrinkles...yeah that was easy..."HEY Amber my ASS is HUGE...ladder not made for a SMOOTH entrance into an EMPTY pool" LOL. OH and did I tell you that the EMPTY area in my yard that is so HUGE would be PERFECT for a pool....but as you can see from the above photo...the darn pool is GINORMOUS....bet the neighbor is gonna be happy I'm fat and don't wear a THONG as I saunter my big butt up the ladder till next month LOL. But here I am I SURVIVED.

And in the midst of all the yelling at the kids to wait, and get that pool, and NO not that way crap that went on today, my little ones came down stairs and said "thank you for our pool mom you ROCK," and they had to make a video for dad to say thank you too, so guess it was all worth it, but man am I gonna be sore tomorrow.

No comments: