Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wednesdays.....


....many of you already know I hate Wednesdays. I actually hate them more than most people hate Monday's. Now there are a number of reasons...among them are the fact that every single Wednesday during the school year STINKS. I always have kids late for school, or missing the bus, no clean clothes, except for LOST the TV schedule isn't the best, its ONLY half way thru the week...there is still half to go, and finally for me Murphy's Law seems to apply every Wednesday. And while I'm at it, any day called "HUMP day" is just kinda gross in itself LOL.

So here it is ANOTHER Wednesday for me. I was already blah, but add to it my oldest who has a STUNNING 64% in Geometry (has to pass it to move on) he had his SOL (his proficiency here in VA) which, believe it or not he SWEARS he studied for...guess we'll see. But then I have all 4 of them with colds, hacking, sneezing, snotting everywhere....I'm sick and thanks to my "fat butt and High Blood Pressure pills" I can take hardly NOTHING to make me feel better, add to it a trip to the emergency room. OMG you are feeling for me now aren't you LOL?

So Mack heads to football conditioning last night and he did hurt his hand, but being the EXCELLENT (NOT) mother that I am I said take some ibuprofen, use ice and go to bed, we'll deal with it in the AM if its not better...guess what NOT better. Called Dr said "better safe than sorry...take him to ER." Now nothing against ER's I think they are fine places with fairly BRAVE and PATIENT staff, but OMG what a waste of a day (or night) any time you go. We spent...wait for it.....4.5 hrs to find out....oh yes its only a bad sprain and deep muscle bruise. Well NO shit I knew that but had to go, because kid wincing in pain 1k a times a day every time he moved it.

So, now I'm home, looking at my pool (yes the pool from hell LOL) and its off by like 4 squares on one side...thank you Virginia rain...I've so appreciated all the mud and crap washing down my drive and walk ways. But I wait its 73 degrees and my kids...yes the ones with colds are in the freezing water. Now I could be the adult and go out and say "get the hell out its too cold" but um why? They are already sick, I do have health insurance for another AMAZINGLY, FUN FILLED ER visit if necessary, so let them yell it out by the neighbors house LOL (yeah I suck today but oh well LOL).

So gang tell me your LEAST favorite day of the week, and we can compare notes. thank goodness in about 7 hrs from now its officially Thursday.

No comments: